Friday, September 10, 2010

Multimedia Project




I created a presentation about Google Docs on Screenr. Screenr is a great tool and very easy to use. It could be useful for the classroom in many ways: science lab make-ups, student projects, independent study assignments, presentation for parents, etc. (as long as they didn't have to be longer than five minutes). I really like how it shows how much time you have used as you are recording. I have found Google Docs to be extremely helpful, as I talked about in my presentation. The two things I like the most about Google Docs is the ability to work together on an assignment without having to meet (having a family, this makes my life so much easier) and Google Calendar. I feel so much more organized now that I have put all my assignments on Google Calendar - I should have started using it from day one.

Two things I found out when I was using Screenr to make my presentation are:
- three minutes goes by really fast
- I do not recognize the sound of my own voice!


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting reflection --- not recognizing the sound of your own voice. I remember having that exact same feeling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete